Bio and Interviews
Lynne M. Baab is a Presbyterian minister who completed a Ph.D. in communication at the University of Washington in 2007. She lives with her husband in Seattle.
Lynne has written numerous books and Bible study guides.
Between 2007 and 2017, she served as senior lecturer in pastoral theology at the University of Otago in Dunedin, New Zealand.
Lynne blogs regularly at:
Lynne served as:
- adjunct tutor at the Knox Centre for Ministry and Leadership in Dunedin, New Zealand (2008-2016)
- blogger at Thoughtful Christian
- associate pastor at Bethany Presbyterian Church in Seattle (1997-2004)
- writer-editor for Presbyterian Church (USA) publications
- self-supporting missionary with her husband in Iran and Israel
- campus staff member with InterVarsity Christian Fellowship
Her hobbies include reading a wide variety of fiction, non-fiction, and magazines; playing the piano; and traveling. She and her husband have two sons, a daughter-in-law and a beautiful granddaughter. She wrote a fun article about meeting her granddaughter or the first time for her local newspaper's "my best day" column.
Lynne is on Facebook (Lynne Baab), Twitter (@lynnebaab), and LinkedIn.
Check out Lynne's YouTube videos:
- a one-minute video about what I care about the most in writing and teaching
- Friendship Challenges Today
- What I Learned from Interviews about Friendship
- Friendship Skills Can be Learned
- Why I Wrote Joy Together and What I Learned Writing it
- Listening for Mission and Ministry
- Why Listening Matters for Mission and Ministry