Bio and Interviews
Lynne M. Baab is a Presbyterian minister who completed a Ph.D. in communication at the University of Washington in 2007. She lives with her husband in Dunedin, New Zealand, where she is a lecturer in pastoral theology at the University of Otago.
Lynne blogs regularly at:
Lynne served as:
- adjunct tutor at the Knox Centre for Ministry and Leadership in Dunedin, New Zealand (2008-2016)
- blogger at Thoughtful Christian
- associate pastor at Bethany Presbyterian Church in Seattle (1997-2004)
- writer-editor for Presbyterian Church (USA) publications
- self-supporting missionary with her husband in Iran and Israel
- campus staff member with InterVarsity Christian Fellowship
Lynne has written numerous books and Bible study guides.
Her hobbies include reading a wide variety of fiction, non-fiction, and magazines; playing the piano; and traveling. She and her husband have two sons, a daughter-in-law and a beautiful granddaughter. She wrote a fun article about meeting her granddaughter or the first time for her local newspaper's "my best day" column.
Lynne is on Facebook (Lynne Baab), Twitter (@lynnebaab), and LinkedIn.
Check out Lynne's YouTube videos:
- a one-minute video about what I care about the most in writing and teaching
- Friendship Challenges Today
- What I Learned from Interviews about Friendship
- Friendship Skills Can be Learned
- Why I Wrote Joy Together and What I Learned Writing it
- Listening for Mission and Ministry
- Why Listening Matters for Mission and Ministry