From Westminster John Knox Press:
From InterVarsity Press:
- Friending: Real Relationships in a Virtual World (2011) explores friendship as a spiritual practice in the Facebook age. Read the first chapter.
- Prayers of the New Testament (2010) The eight studies in this guide look at New Testament passages and how they can help expand our own prayer life. The guide may be used for individual or group study.
- Prayers of the Old Testament (2010) The studies in this guide cover Old Testament prayers, and how they can aid our prayer life today. The guide may be used for individual or group study.
- Fasting (2006)
is a practical book with stories of people who fast both from
food and from other things, such as media, shopping, and technology.
- Sabbath Keeping (2005) is an introduction
to ways to keep the sabbath with stories from many people who
observe the sabbath.
- Sabbath: The Gift of Rest (2007) explores eight biblical passages with their theological and practical themes that undergird the practice of sabbath keeping. The studies in this guide cover what sabbath is and how to practice it. The guide may be used for individual or group study.
- A Renewed Spirituality (2002) discusses
patterns of midlife spirituality, along with six spiritual paths
that people at midlife find helpful.
From The Alban Institute, which specializes in resources
Free ebook from The Alban Institute:
- Websites That Work offers practical ways to develop or improve church websites. Please feel free to share this resource with congregational leaders and others who work with church communications. download book [pdf]
Lynne's writing is beautiful. Her tone has such
a note of hope and excitement about growth. It is gentle and affirming.
— a reader
"Dear Dr. Baab, You Changed My Life"
"It is only through God’s gift of the sabbath that I feel in my heart and soul that God loves me apart from anything I do," says a reader of Sabbath Keeping: Finding Freedom in the Rhythms of Rest.